Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

December 10, 2009

DOODLE: OUR walk out of work

Well well well...
This week was so exhausting, I thought it'll never end... but if we talk about an END, well for sure it was a beautiful end! I think I talked previously about the walk out of work that our teachers made. Us, pupils thought it for just a week but the week became 2weeks and then 3 weeks and it almost became a months.
And finally we've been late on the school programs. now the exams are gonna be while the holidays (thing that we'll not gonna let happen) so pupils did their own walk out of work (and me among'em!) we finally get what we wanted; exams after holidays and easier topics...
talk about that later...have a good night to you all

No comments: