Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

December 11, 2009

From F1 to WRC


Crazy to see how you can switch from a thing to another... I do it sometimes when I used to have a juice for the breakfast and suddenly eat cereals one morning!!!
This is just a short example. a big example would be to switch from Formula 1 to WRC, that is a big deal but also a serious risk, You never know which way things can turn.
So just wanted to tell something about Kimi Raikkonen who is starting a WRC carreer. Although he said it was just for 2010 and that he will be back to Formula 1 after, Kimi is going to drive the best car, a Citroen C4. Sebastien Loeb is driving a C4 too and is seventh time world champion... So is Kimi going to quit the F1??? I hope not, cause he's definitely the best (or at least one of the bests).

No comments: