Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 30, 2009

DOODLE: smells like teen spirit


Hi guys, how you all doing? hope good!

Of course i was busy "again!" this week was just like the two others before; a test-week!

I think I did well in my History and math tests, which makes me feel confident for the rest of the week. But sadly, I've totally done wrong in English; I don't know how it is possible, I just mad a terrible mistake and I feel so disappointing right now. I guess the "too much confidence" hurts me!
but apart from School, I took a 2 day trip to "Tipaza" people around here are like: "OMG, I love that place it's so wonderful and so..." when they talk about it so I think it deserve a shot. So I went there with my cousins and their friends. In fact we went to my aunt's empty house (my aunt lives there, but I was 10 the last time I went to, so I obviously don't remember what kind of atmosphere there is), Actually my aunt ain't there, she is out of the country right now, which is good because we could throw some cool parties, unfortunatly we arrived there and we didn't know how to open the door! but my genius cousins (or really stupid cousins, depending on viewpoint) were finally able to get the keys.

Oh and by the way, I'm curious to see aunty's reaction when she'll be back and when she'll see her house converted to Night Club!!! she would be like: I shouldn't have given my keys to such evil kids, I'm an idiot!! haha for sure we'll laugh!
But outside Home, it is such an oasis up there...I didn't do anything but read (my last book was "La Maison de Matriona" by "Alexander Soljenitsyn") and listen to Nirvana in full blast (I had a crush on "Smells like teen Spirit").
I even tried fishing this time, which I learned is a total bore!
surprising things also happened like my cousin said no to cigarettes!!!! that is a proof that everything was crazy that week-end, my cousin is such a Guauloises drugy, but he swore to stop, cause smoking is bad for the health! you certainly already know the song.
the whole week-end I tried to play guitar, but you know what I couldn't!!!! What a shit! and to think, I was almost a little Slash when I was young!! a lefty Slash rocks, doesn't it? life ain't fair!

that's all what I've got for now, don't miss me too much...

No comments: