Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 30, 2009

Iceman...

before coming over here and writing I was thinking about what I didn't talk about. Like my favs in general, and I found out that I didn't told you much about my favs like my fav movies, fav actors or TV-shows...

So now I'll talk about a sportman (ok, I know it's too much sport right here but sport is a big part of my life and my personality so...) in a different kind of sport though, cause he's a driver. a Formula 1 driver.

He's Kimi Raikkonen, Finnish, Scuderia Ferrari Driver, 2007 world champion and something like 18 wins in GP.

He's known to be very calm, cool, and calculating in his race strategy—prompting the nickname "Iceman", which is subtly written on the side of his current helmet design. He's a very cold person like he don't really like to smile, in fact that's the picture that we have about Kimi, when we see him talking to the media or after a race. The is just having a little shy smile while he's taking the trophy! so I think that the nickname "Iceman" really belongs to him.

But in fact, Iceman and Kimi in real life are two different character. The first one is cold and sober while the second one is partygoer. in real life he's a really funny guy who likes parties and like to laugh...that makes his character so interesting and fascinating you know what I mean? like you wanna know more about him.

And when you do you find out that his an incredible driver with so much talent, and a enthralling guy...

Sometimes he does things that are just unbelievable, like when he starts a GP, or when he fights againts other drivers...those kind of people with cold blood give you your right dose of adrenaline.
I also really like how he talks to the media like the shorts answers, or the "cold" answers.

He really has a different point of view of life, which I think is intresting. When you talk to him about his feelings when he's doing something, he's like: it's normal, or:I'm not really excited! that's really weird but I like that! just throw a glance to this:
http://www.f1complete.com/content/view/11721/510/ and you'll have the right idea about KIMI RAIKKONEN... go check it out!

And plus of all that, he's pretty good looking!!! don't you think?

No comments: