Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 23, 2009

almost fonctioning well

Thanx god I was finally able to bring some options back! So now I can picture you everything in my mind!

first there's the good news like: Maria Sharapova won a tournament! it's her first since her comeback from shoulder injury and her twenty in carrer. So happy for her!!

there's also something about Marat Safin but unfortunatly a sad thing, he's retiring at the end of the season. ok this is not exactly a breaking news knowing that I already knew it since last year when he was screaming to all the media: "I'm tired of Tennis of traveling around the world and tired of...balablablabla...".
it's just that now I feel his retiring so close! I mean we're in October and in the middle of November, the season will be done! and that's kind of scarying you know, like you realize that after this November there'll be no Safin anymore, I won't be able to watch him play anymore he'll maybe convert from tennis player to business-man! who knows he'll maybe president of Russia oneday! but for the moment right now, i'll be in a lack of Safin.


Oh My God, I will miss him so much, he is definatly the player with the strongest characters you know, he never hide or has been afraid to tell what he wanna say. He was so funny and adorable I think all the tennis world will miss him.

Here is a so funny picture from Shangai, when Marat was playing, I guess it was 3 weeks ago. and think it prouves what I was saying about Safin's notoriety.
watch and enjoy!

No comments: