Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 23, 2009

DOODLE: Not my idea of Heaven at all

first of all, I gotta say that something goes wrong on this site, it's been like a 3 weeks now that I can't put any picture any video, I can't use the colours, GOD that drives me crazy!! and apparently no one is doing something to solve it.

But let's be back about me a lil bit, but where do I start?...

Uhmm, at first I think I completely screwed up my test of Science Nat, which is unfortunate cause it represents 20% of my final note. it is nfortunate cause you know I'm in science class and I cannot count on maths to make up my notes anymore, so as true as it bothers me to say it, I have to work hard in Science Nat (in fact I hate the Sciences from the depth of myself)
And only now, I realize that I made the worst mistake of my life by enlisting in the scientific class. I should have went into math class, (you would say, why you didn't then? I would answer: that's what it costs to listen to your Dad) How dumb I was!
Then, I think I had the greatest revelation of my life, boys are assholes! ok, alright maybe not as great as I thought, but still a huge deal knowing that I always defend them like:
-"stop saying that about them girls, it's not fair at all, they're cool, maybe more than us"
Now I realize that the girls were right, boys are assholes I found it out somedays ago when my supposed friend (boy) showed me how evil boys can be.
Well I don't wanna give too many details about that but all I can say is that I thought that hypocrisy was just a girl-business. well, guys can be so hypocritical! and believe me it hurts more when it comes from boy than from a girl! and now I'm not talking about boys as boyfriends (everyone knows that they're assholes by this side) but I'm talking about them as friends, I never thought it possible, when it happened I was like "no way!" and I've heard someone shouting "WAY"!

What else? oh yeah! at least something good happened in all that. So this week I was finally back on the tennis courts and I cannot tell you how much I missed it. The balls, my rackets and my coach (he's so cute and young in addition! you can't even imagine how much pleasure it is to play with him) but we just maintain a professional relationship...there maybe a suspicion of friendship in it but nothing more I swear!


that's all for now! will be in touch!xx

No comments: