Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

April 16, 2010

I'm getting bored and annoyed...and I never do bored and annoyed

I'd never thought it could exist any way to spend a week-end as bad as I do, seriously I'm getting so bored that I'm thinking of doing my homeworks! the kind of homeworks I'm used to give to my little brother to do in exchange of money obviously (he's a bastard) but as my pockets are empty right now, I have to do it all by myself and I hate that cause it's about painting and drawing and everything that drives me completely mad as I'm not really a patient girl... Yep, mommy and daddy did not choose the right name when I was born! (Sabrina in Arabic means someone patient!!) but now that I'm thinking about it, Sabrina is not an Arabic name, actually it's Italian!!! could it be just a coincidence? that an Italian name means something in another language
whatever...right?
So like I said before, I'm not really enjoying my time right now, I watched the new episode of Vampire Diaries (which I actually loved) I also checked the last 90210 new episode out (not bad, the most exciting thing was that Naomi and Liam broke up! hah I really enjoyed seeing Naomi's face when Liam said: "I just wanna be out of here" he was actually living with her in her house) I tried to watch "Prince of Persia" the movie I'm waiting for since almost a year, a friend of mine told me that it just came out, but it appears that he lied, so he's gonna taste a bit of my negativity next Sunday...
the only good stuff right now is that I get my second term results: I got 15.54! I did very well! especially when you see the 13.21 of the first term...ahhh my happiness would be totally complete if only I didn't know so well that I'm gonna screw everything up this last term...

keep in touch.

No comments: