Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

March 19, 2010

Trying to seem serious!


Well... I was hanging out last Tuesday and on the way back, there was a huge Techno shop and the colors were really attracting me (I know it sounds childish!) so I came on and while I was walking between the shelves I noticed a book: "how to learn Russian for beginner"

When I saw it I was like: this book has been putted right here just become of me or something?!

I took it and now I cannot put it down. To be honest I'm pissing off everyone who's asking about that book on my hands, I'm like: oh it's a marvelous book, you wanna know how to say that and that and that?... and yeah it's a bit annoying so I'll try to calm down!

By the way, I told you in a previous post that I was looking for the vampire diaries books, well I found it, I've read the first one, and I'm right now almost done with the second to start the third. Honestly, it's the first time that I feel like an adaptation is better than the original novel. The books are great it just that the story is way more rich and interesting on the show, there's so many things that make the difference. I think everyone who read the books would say the same thing.

But on the other hand, I kind of regret the real ELENA GILBERT, on the book she's supposed to be the high school queen, blonde with strange blue eyes. She's confident and loves to take risks. ELENA on the show, well at first; she's not blonde and she got brown eyes (not that she's not pretty, it's just that I would have liked to guess Elena when I was reading the books, like I saw her on TV) but the difference between the 2 is too big. Then, Elena on the Show is some kind of weak... I don't know how to say it, but I definitely don't feel that energy from her like I do it on the book if you know what I'm saying.

Finally, I'm crazy about Damon! he rocks, he's good looking, sexy, funny, cute, adorable, demonic (and I think there's definitely an appeal on it) and he's a vampire!

No comments: