Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

March 25, 2010

Aww! it hurts...

We are Saturday March 27th and right now I should be on court hitting millions of balls. But in stead of, I'm sitting at the computer with my leg shaved on the bed as if it was broken. Actually it is not broken but it hurts like it was broken!
Actually it is all because of that goddamn wind of yesterday's, it was blowing so hard! I've never seen something like that, and under those conditions you can't play well.
I was just trynna keep the ball on court but it was so hard to hit it, you just feel like it weighs 5 kg or something, so I ended up with an horrible pain on my left wrist and probably on my left elbow too I still don't know exactly whence the pain on my arm really comes.
And I botched my leg cause when you're playing with someone who's struggling with the ball, you gotta run everywhere all over the court to not let wind take it off of the court!! I was like: !!!!!!!!!! how can it do that with me, it's just a ball! a silly, stupid small yellow ball, but it is driving totally crazy!
Of course you would tell me: why don't you just stop it and call it a day?
I would answer: I tried!!!! it was actually my first thought a long before I even started hitting any ball, but my sucker coach decided to make me understand that sometimes "the easy ways are not always the best ways" so he stood up just besides me, and watched me fighting with that crappy balls and that damn wind during 2 hours! he's such a bastard...
What else can I say? he can be pretty mean when decides to, like he did when he asked me (no he ordered me) to gather the balls (that were all over a huge place of something like 50meters radius or whatever, as the wind has done pretty serious damages) so let's say I really drooled yesterday.

Yesterday...
All my troubles seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh yesterday came suddenly
Why she had to go? I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something wrong now I long for yesterday...

ahhhh I love this song! I can sing it over and over and over again I would never get tired of it!

see ya guys later

No comments: