Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

February 24, 2010

Wanna sleep!

Actually I was going to bed when I suddenly felt the need to come over here and write. So I turned on the computer, and started writing...
In fact, nothing goes right at school with the strike that is still threating...So I really feel like I'm screwing my studies you know like it becomes serious now, and we (juniors) could all fail.
But of course I got the genius idea to make the "fail" the last of my priorities, which means in other words: wasting my time to movies, music, joking... and stuff like that!
Honestly, I don't think that crying, laughing or screaming would change anything, I mean this is anyway not on my hands so I'm just doing my things and waiting for what's next. Just imagine yourself on my position; what would you really do?

talking about movies there's one that I long to see, "DEAR JOHN" a drama with Channing Tatum (one of my fav actors actually) I just heard about it so I'll try to find it somewhere on the net as I can't watch it on theater (yep, it's Algeria up here!!).

Well, I think this is it. I'm wiped and actually while I'm writing I'm looking at my bed like it was a treasure, i'm even talking to it...I'm like : I'll be on you in a minute! (I think I already talked about my boundless love for my bed so don't mind).

see you later guys!

No comments: