Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 03, 2009

DOODLE: I’ve the great pleasure to introduce you my family: the ADAMS family!

Ooooooh my God!!!!!! I’m so mad right now, they’re driving me crazy!!!!
You would say something like: who? And I would answer: My PARENTS!!!!!! I’m just too angry so I need to do something you know to bring my calm back; I think writing helps me a bit.

They always make me feel this way; I don’t know exactly what I did or what they think I did so they’re doing all their possible to make my life a hell.
It’s always the same thing with’em; my mom screams constantly for nothing, she’s always trying to fire it up between us.
And my dad, huh, he’s like; he wants to be the “say-so” at home so he contradicts all what I say even it’s totally stupid, you know that kind of people who always abuse of their authority just to have the last word even they’re wrong… My father is like that, and it’s sort of bullshit you know…

I know that people always say; this step of life is hard there’s moment that you fight with everybody around you, and especially with your parents. That’s ridiculous; simply a damn theory made by damn people who imagine themselves knowing everything about life; they suppose teenagers: kids in trouble, just complicated kids… that’s false, we’re people who have a mind, a brain, we have thoughts and feelings and of course a different consideration of the world. And yes I gotta say that sometimes I’ve murder wants, but I’m not complicated, teenagers are not trouble kids; we’re not adults neither children, we’re actually learning how much life is hard but nobody take it easy with us.
you'll certainly make fun of this doodle cause you're probably livin' the same things...
I'll update in a week or so...take good care

No comments: