Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 23, 2009

DOODLE: Finally, here is the Weekend

what a week! this was a very long week actually so this two days off are welcome! but if I summarize a bit, I think I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned, cause first: nothing ambarrassing or things like that happened to me! I didn't fight with anyone (a miracle) and... oh common let's say it; it was pretty fun out there!!
So, now it's not a new school year anymore, we passed the first week, now we're studying normaly.
I actually greatly appreciated having good relations with everyone, you know cause it's usually the most important thing in high school, I mean start on good basics...
the disappointing thing in all that is that; my old friend whom I spoke about the other day is not in class, the asshole director put her in another class, but wherever, I think we can deal with that...

I think that's it, now I'll have sometime to rest,
Keep reading my online diary where a teen girl shares her life
kiss kiss...bye bye

No comments: