Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 18, 2009

DOODLE: Some respite before the beginning of commencement


Uhm, what can I say about today?!...A pretty calm day actually, in fact I’m just writing to write, cause it’s a bit boring today so I try to spend time doing some meaningful things.
I slept until 12 a.m. During the holidays I like to stagger my sleep time of several hours, just to plenty enjoy the night world! Then I just tried to find something fun to do to pass the time, so I took the Twilight book and started reading. Although I already read it many times yet, I just couldn’t put it down.
Twilight ("Fascination" in French) is like a drug, a really powerful drug; I kinda spend my whole summer with the books of this saga cause yes, Twilight is a saga (also called "the forbidden desire" of 4 books which each book is better than the other. The first “Twilight” (the one I read today) is all about Isabella (Bella) Swan who fell in love with a gorgeous vampire (Edward Cullen). The story is just awesome, and the fact is that every girl can be Bella, we can easily identify to her (not only because there's simply the perfect guy who is crazy in love with her) so we (girls) all want to be Bella. I think this story is really interesting to read even it’s unreal, because we all need a touch of fantasy in this monotonous life. Movies and books are made for that precisely.
I'll talk latter about the 3 other books, it's a promise!

No comments: