Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 18, 2009

DOODLE: Help Mom!!!

The way I live now, I wonder how I would be able to return to school! I mean, yesterday or rather today I slept at 5a.m and woke up at 1p.m because I saw some light, and I was like “oh god, who that hell opened the window?!! Close that window shit, mom, mooooom” (in fact calling my mom is something I am accustomed to do when I've a little problem even just to close a window). But obviously I had to get up and close it myself, because at that time, my mother was at work, and that's how I woke up for good, unable to sleep again.
Then I began to clean the house, here and there. But I hate that so I stopped few minutes after. Apart from that, it was an easy and ordinary day.
talk to you soon...

No comments: