Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 16, 2010

You suck it up or you leave

I'm sorry I couldn't blog more often this last couple of months, I got busy with school and some others stuff... it really sucks, because when you commit yourself in something that you find out, way too late, that it ain't your cut of tea at all, you just can't give up. So it's like you suck it up and you do the job, or you leave and you break your word...
But to be completely honest with you, school work takes me more time than I'd ever expected, and still, I'm not much of a hard worker. But let's face it, I'm a senior and I'll have a huge exam by the end of the scholar year so i really need to get used to work a lot on my homeworks, get somehow, used to the pressure and stuff like that.
The difference this fall is, that I really enjoy my time in class, I love the atmosphere and I really got an amazing bunch friends, and it goes without saying that the teachers are a bit complaining of my non-stop good mood...! but it's okay I can handle it, I completely know what I'm doing, I know where I'm going and it's the most important thing to me.

No comments: