Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

November 05, 2009

90210

Hi guys! just thinking to let you know what I was doing 2mns ago:So...! You probably know the famous TV-Show "Beverly Hills" (well for the Under 15 maybe not but for older audience I'm sure you know about what I'm talking). So on 2008 the first season of the Beverly Hills Sping off started. I actually really liked, it's sort of a Californian "Gossip Girl" you know all that money, that fancy clothes, fancy cars, material girls with rich's kid manners you know...If I was living that I would certainly hate that extravagant world but since it's just on TV, I pretty like, I find it kind of fun and interesting.
Even I wasn't a fan of Beverly Hills "the original" (ok the truth is that I was too young to apreciate that kind of TV-serials actually) So I wanted to catch up this time by following the sping off, like West Bev high School was giving me a second shot to know it's juniors!!
So when I knew that it would be a sping off I waited patiently for the first episode (I actually saw it last year in English because the translation into French took really like a whole year!)
although my friends are following the Show just now while I've saw all the season last year (well not in french but thanks to that, my English is getting better and better!)

Now I'm folling the second season. So 2 minutes ago, I've finished to watch the eighth episode, and I just have to say a single word: AMAZING!!!
Actually that first eighth episodes of the second season are awesome, and a lot better than the first season(well the first was good but not as much as the second) Like actors said before the second season came out: "It's gonna be bigger, better and bolder".

So after a long year wait, the second season finally started, and I must say that I wasn't disapointed. I remember that I've heard about it while the summer vacation when I read somewhere that the filming was done and that it's gonna be on Tuesday september 8th, I was like: great, great, great!finally the second season of 90210 arrives!!!!

PS: I am crazy in love with one of the characters: "Liam" played by "Matt Lanter"!!! but it often happens to me to have a crush on actors; the farthest persons I can ever think of reachin'em

Hope it wasn't too boring! see ya guys soon...

No comments: