Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 31, 2009

My right idea of Fashion


Basically, I'm always wearing jeans, cause I feel so comfortable in it.
but this doesn't mean that it's all what i want to wear. I like maria' style, I think it's the closest look to me but... yeah, sometimes Sharapova's outfits don't really amaze me. There's time where I'm like: Gosh! what the hell was she thinking??! why is she dressing that way?!!
I definately think that nobody have a perfect style. Anybody wants to be different and that's why we have so many styles nowadays. And I guess it's a good thing, I mean for exemple; even I don't like Lady Gaga' style (let's be honest, I hate it), I won't say that she should wear something else, or that she should have a C'mon style.

Here are some pics of my fav dresses: here it's Sophia Bush (love her style):

I actually love the brown one just right here...







From the fashion side I really love Sienna Miller too, her style is unique, so chic! just love it.

What else?
oh yeah, never forget Maria's dresses; here are my favs:

No comments: