Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

October 30, 2009

Maria Sharapova Serves Up An Ace With Her New Cole Haan Collection

Maria Sharapova Cole Haan collection of fashion accessories is coming out, well I think she was really inspired when she designed it cause it's pretty cute you know just the right style that girls wear. Her inspiration for the line partly came from the way she lives, and partly from a desire to give cool young girls what they want and need (including keeping the cost lower than what Cole Haan usually sells for).
I have a special crush on the over-the-knee flat boot.
Actually, design one without heels is a genius idea cause for girls like me and her who are pretty tall (well, 10cm shorter than her actually, I'm 1.79) we can't wear those kind of boots which makes you look like a crane! but finally I can have an over-the-knee boot that doesn’t have heels!
I also loved the Hobo Bag, really fashionable that is chick enough to be worn at parties and casual to take it eveeryday.

No comments: