Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 18, 2009

DOODLE: Little tricks...

This is probably the first time I’m writing a diary on a blog; generally I’m not the kind of person who likes to talk or to share its feelings. My feelings remain quietly in the depth of myself, that someone could know it would be as a violation of copyright for me. But this time, I’m not gonna bend to the rule so I’ll keep a diary…or at least, I’ll try.
I don’t exactly know why I’m writing in English, that’s would be much, much more simple to write in French, but let’s try, English always inspired me and honestly, express my feelings or just trot out my days would be definitely too easy in French, it would have no character, no personality…I mean, it would be dead.
And that’s what I always thought about the French language; I think it’s a bit dead, with a pronunciation that sounds so right, so perfect that it is sickening.
Nevertheless, I consider it a beautiful language, both wide and simple, sometimes hard because of its complexity, which makes me feel sort of proud and extremely lucky to be a native speaker.
Like everybody who is not American or British, I learned English at school, of course, I had to currently update “lonely” to reach this level, on the other hand, this doesn’t mean that I regard it perfect just on the road to progress.
If I decided to persevere and always keep improving, it’s because “like the Russian language” I've always been fascinated by the intonations and sounds emitted by people speaking. the difference is that, learning the Russian language was a necessity for me (I’m totally and unconditionally in love with Russia) but learning English was a desire, a desire of improvement and complacency.
To return about Russia, I must say that I do not understand myself, primarily because this love hit me all of a sudden, like a thunderbolt. If I were Russian I would be the most patriotic person of the country, committing myself throughout any battle aimed at the glory and honour of the nation. And being Russian…that’s my hope! My wish! This is what I always dreamt about, and every single day of always. Unfortunately, I was born in a sort of hole of the world, very far from Russia obviously, annihilating by the way all my dreams about Russian glory, honour and patriotism.
But this didn’t discourage me so far, I kept believe and have faith in being someday a Russian citizen, so I thought that learning the language would be a good start, I needed to believe that it helps, because in truth, it is the only thing I can do now.
Then I began to learn Russian, at first, by forcing myself to put somehow all my heart, but strangely, it wasn’t as hard as I imagined, certainly because I loved the Russian language since the first course.
so come visit my blog regularly to hear news and some stuff from my daily life. don't forget that life is a road so I hope you'll enjoy the trip...

No comments: