Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 18, 2009

DOODLE: From heaven to hell

Today was registration for the new school year, great!! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I’m a high school student!
In the morning I was sleeping... so my friends came and swung me water in the face to wake me up!!! Actually it's my mom's fault; she shouldn’t let them enter my bedroom without my permission. But I was kinda happy to see them, you know that feeling you have when you’re with people who understand you and with whom you can be yourself, you know whatever you’re doing; they’re just like: it’s cool!! So I think spend time with’em is something I just love to do, although I'm probably the only normal person among them… I think!
Anyway, about school, to see again everyone out there just remind me how much I hate school, exactly I hate school mainly because of other students, there are all kinds: good guys, bad guys, the show-offs (primarily from the female gender actually) and so on... This diversity drives people totally crazy; we never know what way forward with'em, never at all.
Thanks god, there are my friends, who that will always be there for me, or at least are meant to be there!!! In fact I think it’s the right way to go through this stage of life, I mean just hang on your friends and be yourself. Then you realize once you leave school, that it’s a smaller version of life.

At least it's still the same school as last year, no new faces except the young new-comers that I’m not too scared to face or meet, which will make it a bit easier. Cause I still remember what feelings you have when you enter at new school, and actually, first days at new schools always feel the same: Like suddenly you’re on a new planet, breathing a new atmosphere…

No comments: