Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 21, 2009

DOODLE: We’re not in holidays anymore!

Okay, I think I survived the first day of school, however, I'm totally exhausted, I guess I've already spoken about my sleep time so if I wake up at 6am instead of 1pm ! Hello effect hangover!
Right now I really need a good night's sleep, so then I'll go to bed earlier tonight. But today was really not a pleasure, to see everybody at school to tell’em Hello, have a big smile pasted on the face all the day and pretend to be happy and so excited to see everyone! ughhhh I hate it. After a while I was tired of this entire circus so when I left, I was totally upset! and then my friend told me :
"you could try to do a little effort you know, cause if they wanna figure you out, that's the picture they would have about you: a sullen girl who does not want to know her future classmates!" and me I was like: "yes I don’t! I don’t want to know them! I'm not in a lack of social life! you know" then she said: "just be more accessible to people so they can know who you really are"

Despite what she said, I spent the rest of the day pouting! Honestly I'm not the kind of person who pretends to be happy when he’s not; I often say whatever is in my head which is not pleasant to hear for some people!! Uhm anyways the matter is that I have good friends who know who I really am, and that's enough for me.

No comments: