Twitter

follow me on Twitter, my Twitter account is @NastiaSafina
see you there

September 21, 2009

DOODLE: I cannot wait for tomorrow!!!

It’s the eve of the first day of school and I'm just too stressed, or maybe disappointed. Actually I feel the same every year, cause every school year’s end, I’m like: Okay, this summer, I’ll do this and this… but at the end of the holidays I didn’t do anything of what I planed to do, and that’s sort of irritating and disappointing at the same time. Whatever, it doesn't matter anymore, now I just have to go out there, and have a new start, maybe try to achieve some things I always wanted to, and enjoy the year cause it’s the last one before the baccalaureate’s year so. There’s just one thing I like about been back at school: wearing new clothes seem to show our summer-look, I gotta say that is pretty cool!
Ps: I’m not much a show-off!

No comments: